Menu
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Report and discuss fraudsters and brokers that do not pay in this section. Please read Terms of Use before posting

TOPIC: Beware of Pieter de Wet

Beware of Pieter de Wet 3 years 9 months ago #320

• transadmin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 15
Good Day
Please beware of Pieter De Wet. He asks for a registration fee of R700 or R800 and promises loads. He uses these email addresses:
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Contact Number - 0798136144

If you have any contact details of this guy, please post on this forum.

Jan Kruger

good day please can you help us we have paid this piet guy R800 for admin fee for loads in JHB for battery loads that has advertised on the site now he is dead and you don't hear from him were the driver must be for induction
Last Edit: 3 years 9 months ago by transadmin.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: erasmus, luphahla

Beware of Pieter de Wet 3 years 9 months ago #321

• luphahla
  • Fresh Boarder
he also scammed 600 rands he must be caught

Beware of Pieter de Wet 3 years 8 months ago #322

• sebata
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
i was personal too stupid to be a victim to this guy i also deposited R1400 to his account he got me a double blow 1 he claimed he got cash loads from JHB to Durban so for me to access was suppose pay admin fee which was R800 there after he claimed to have truck financing deals which he claimed some money as well ..............................................................................................................................................................................below was 1 of my conversation with him

Hi and thank you Sikhumuzo

Well we require that you have registered business and that is about all. We have a inhouse finance department and do private finance and finance is guaranteed as we also provide contract. The registration process is R800 for setting up the documents to get finance approved. For this we need your company name so I can provide you with the finance registartion invoice. As soon as you have paid for the finance docs we will start the process and will have info ens sent you u by friday. Thank you and we look forward to have you a our client

Kind regards
TRB TRUCKING AND FINANCE
below are some of his contacts he seem to be changing numbers and emails
*************************************************************************************************************************Hi SK and thank you

Please find attached invoice for finance docs and info

Please note note to use the reference number provided and your ck docs s
when payment is made .

We welcome you to our company
finance stage 1 will take two days from receipt of payment
*************************************************************************************************************************
2 days but its now almost 6mounths nothing happened
Attachments:

Beware of Pieter de Wet 3 years 8 months ago #324

• trb trucking
bul shit storie. its as ligit as you can get

Name of broker SJNR Freight 1 year 1 month ago #482

• FSW
  • Fresh Boarder
Guys open your eyes she has no fixed address. you all know what that means: NO PAYMENT
BEWARE do not entertain
Time to create page: 0.090 seconds