Menu
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Report and discuss fraudsters and brokers that do not pay in this section. Please read Terms of Use before posting

TOPIC: At Work Freight Traders C.C Have Lost Our Load

At Work Freight Traders C.C Have Lost Our Load 3 years 4 months ago #329

• tutu
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
A month Ago we loaded a consignment of goods to Bulawayo. The trip was arranged by At Work Freight Traders C.C from Stilfontein. Today we had to travel to Messina to find out where the consignment is. To our surprise we are told that the goods have been returned to JHB. How this is possible is beyond us. The reason for this is that the goods had cleared the S.A customs e.t.c and were ready to enter Zimbabwe. Admittedly, we were responsible for some delay at the boarder, but this was resolved and we agreed to carry our share of costs as there was another part of the consignment (not ours) that further delayed the load. So it was agreed to off load our goods and we would pay whatever costs arose, thereof. Having arrived at the boarder the goods have disappeared. At Work Freight...no where to be found. A lady called Alta (Or Aletta) completely elusive and underground. We are now interacting with SAPS in order to establish how the goods could have disappeared, or be returned to JHB as is been alleged. So transporters are also crooked at times. beware of these people.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: atwork

At Work Freight Traders C.C Have Lost Our Load 3 years 4 months ago #332

• atwork
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
tutu wrote:
A month Ago we loaded a consignment of goods to Bulawayo. The trip was arranged by At Work Freight Traders C.C from Stilfontein. Today we had to travel to Messina to find out where the consignment is. To our surprise we are told that the goods have been returned to JHB. How this is possible is beyond us. The reason for this is that the goods had cleared the S.A customs e.t.c and were ready to enter Zimbabwe. Admittedly, we were responsible for some delay at the boarder, but this was resolved and we agreed to carry our share of costs as there was another part of the consignment (not ours) that further delayed the load. So it was agreed to off load our goods and we would pay whatever costs arose, thereof. Having arrived at the boarder the goods have disappeared. At Work Freight...no where to be found. A lady called Alta (Or Aletta) completely elusive and underground. We are now interacting with SAPS in order to establish how the goods could have disappeared, or be returned to JHB as is been alleged. So transporters are also crooked at times. beware of these people.

At Work Freight Traders C.C Have Lost Our Load 3 years 4 months ago #333

• atwork
  • Fresh Boarder
Victor
You are really making a fool out of yourself now you send a mail and was told I will be out off office and this morning I have send you a mail and said to you speak to Alleta pay her costs and she will release your goods

You not been honest about this at all got about 60 mails flying for weeks tried to resolved the problem but at the end we where running in a circle You have all our details Alettas and mine even my address I don't need to hide or run

At Work Freight Traders C.C Have Lost Our Load 3 years 4 months ago #334

• atwork
  • Fresh Boarder
To Victor (Allias Tutu)
You are really making a fool out of yourself now you send a mail and was told I will be out off office and this morning I have send you a mail and said to you speak to Alleta pay her costs and she will release your goods

You not been honest about this at all got about 60 mails flying for weeks tried to resolved the problem but at the end we where running in a circle You have all our details Alettas and mine even my address I don't need to hide or run
Victor Kudakwashe Mhondera
Jun 11
Dear Zelda,

I acknowledge there was a conversation I missed two weeks ago with
Aletta, which I believe if I failed to seize on the day we (Mbonisi or
Myself) were able to pick up on the following...but this is water
under the bridge Zelda. If I missed that call and it resulted in a
perpetuated complex at the border then it will be reflected in the
bill of facts that we have requested for Sonic and our agent to
prepare.....It would also be prudent to prepare a bill of facts from
your end.

So I am simply reiterating the point that I have been making all along
- let's establish the facts and Manrollo being a fair-minded partner
is prepared to use these to arrive at a fair position with yourself
and Aletta.

Rgds
Victor

On 6/10/15, Zelda Van Heerden <This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.> wrote:
> See TARIFF'S attached they been using this for all other exports
> I CANT DO ANYTHING TO OTHER SHIPMENTS MANIFESTS - WAS NOT MY LOAD AT ALL.
> THIS WAS DONE BY MY CLEARING AGENT
>
> Stop sending all this mails get to a point and speak to Aletta and make her
> a offer.
> You Victor yourself said to her you will get back to her the next day and
> she still waiting for you call
>
> THAT THE ONLY WAY FORWARDS
> ZELDA VAN HEERDEN
>
>
> AT WORK FREIGHT TRADERS cc
> P.O. BOX 726 STILFONTEIN / 12 AUSTIN ST STILFONTEIN 2550
> TEL +27 18 484 6601/2435 CELL +27 71 505 6061 FAX 086 603
> 4402
> EMAIL atworkabroad@rocketmail.com/atworkabroad@mighty.co.za
Time to create page: 0.099 seconds