Menu
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Report and discuss fraudsters and brokers that do not pay in this section. Please read Terms of Use before posting

TOPIC: Beware of Haulit transport

Beware of Haulit transport 3 years 1 week ago #348

• Suraj90
  • Fresh Boarder
Please be aware of Haul It Transport they are based in Pinetown Durban and they are a broker their names are Shaun and Pj , they lie to people that they have truck but they don't even have one. I did a load for them from Durban to Zim and was paid 35% 4 days after loading my truck proceeded to Zim and after the truck offloaded I tried calling them but they didn't answer my calls I even went at their offices but have seen it locked and the owner of the place told me that they hardly come in. I have spoken to so much transporters in Durban they are also looking for them apparently they were doing some local Durban loads for citrus which they never get paid for. The owner of Reliable Transport in Durban also gave them a truck to do a container for Zim and these guys waited for the truck in Messina and told the driver that they were going to offload it there, apparently while offloading the cops arrived and the truck was impounded but these crooks manage to ran away, so I heard they are now in Cape Town saying they have a 5 year contract with Dcp to move empties from the port, please beware it's a scam I contacted Dcp myself and they declined of having a contract with them, here are their contacts and email address they use :
Pj 071 283 4497 This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Shaun 076 154 1148 This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Last Edit: 3 years 1 week ago by Suraj90.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.061 seconds