Menu
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Report and discuss fraudsters and brokers that do not pay in this section. Please read Terms of Use before posting

TOPIC: Beware of these websites

Beware of these websites 2 years 7 months ago #343

• sebata
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
there is a lot of nonsenses and rubbish in the industry especially these so called brokers or middle man the other that i would like to bring to attention is company called find load.co.za with the following web: findload.co.za/ they advertise on olx Gumtree , these guys they pose to be having loads and hence they claim they give you access to their website upon paying a subscription fee of R2000.00 a year to access the loads and trucks , but in honest truth these guys don't t have Loads at all they depend on different sites on loads and they load to their website as if the load is direct from them at times they even post outdated loads or loads that have been done long back
it seem thus their game they got a white lady working with them in their 1 room office in pretoria cbd, when they moved to their current office which they are also in arrears of it they had to move their office staff at night they lied to the guard and pretended as if they are changing the office furniture taking old 1 out and to bring the new while they knew they were running away from unpaid rentals
so guys be carefully with these guys as FINDLOAD.CO.ZA dnt subscribe with them they don't have direct loads they just a scam nothing else
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: transadmin, riaan1983

Beware of these websites 2 years 7 months ago #344

• transadmin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 15
Yes, findload is one of them, they might be operating a few other sites, not sure as yet. When we sent them a request to stop copying loads posted on this site, they didn't answer phones or reply to emails. We followed the hosting company route take down and that sorted the problem. 90% of their loads was from this website. Didn't expect their fee's to be R2000 a year. WOW!

Email addresses and phone numbers used were:
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. - thabo maphage
The body of the email contains this name and number - Garreth, Tel:012 753 7395

What you can do is contact the hosting company and report them fraudulent and the fraudulent activities conducted by the website. They will ask for proof, so have all your emails and any evidence to support and they will be forced to take down the website.

I will post more details, another one is bid2load, they have same contact numbers, same people.. more details to follow
Last Edit: 2 years 7 months ago by transadmin.
The following user(s) said Thank You: riaan1983

Beware of these websites 2 years 7 months ago #345

• sebata
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
I did pay the R2000. myself with an impression that they gave me I was real desperate for loads then, I was behind with my truck instalments
I will post the deposit slip i still have got it somewhere in my papers after I had deposited the R2000.00 they gave me the password and username thus where i discovered i was fooled they have so far deactivated my accounts
below is a copy and paste of the email i got from them
email 1:
ello chatola,

Welcome to our website.
Your username: chatola
Your password: MGOdOHzTqzL2

Login here: findload.co.za/fl/wp-login.php

Need funding? Download the form here, sign-up and email it back to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Thank you,

FindLoad Team

then email to 2

Good Day,

Please note that your account has been activated, find the username and password in order :

Username : chatola

Password : Bossx2

Please log in on www.findload.co.za and click on log in once that is done please place your mouse on FINDLOAD/TRUCK and you will see two arrows under GET FINANCE and you must click where it says FIND A LOAD. If you have any difficulties please don’t hesitate to contact me.

Regards
Garreth

Tel : 012 753 7395
Cell : 0796590034
Web : www.findload.co.za
Email : This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Guys out there lets

Beware of these websites 2 years 4 months ago #356

• transadmin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 15
Hi All
They also operate another website called bid2load.co.za/.
Got an email with these details below
Cynthia
Bid2load
Tel:012 754 7396
Attachments:
Time to create page: 0.100 seconds