Menu
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Report and discuss fraudsters and brokers that do not pay in this section. Please read Terms of Use before posting

TOPIC: rustenburg scams

rustenburg scams 5 years 8 months ago #73

• andre001
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
lady's and gents i have been scammed. the company is called xakanaxa trading 24 the owner name is willem and he operates in brits mooinooi and rustenburg area.i had to pay R10000 for rent of a trailer and was sent to richardsbay to do a contract got there no trailer no loads. i was standing for a week calling begging and getting frustrated. eventually i came back on my own cost get to meet this man in mooinooi he again promise work with a trailer and people i am still standing no trailer no work.this is the 3de company that operates in that area that took me for a ride i make a promise today i have to sell my truck to stay alive and him and his broker friends and there families must have a nice life i am also looking for mr jp tselapedi id no 7005315307084 he is one of the group
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: greenstone123

rustenburg scams 5 years 2 months ago #85

• Fransp
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
Hi my name is Frans. I'm currently employed at a company in Centurion. These scamsters tried to purchase trucks from us using fraudulent bank transfers. I understand that Willem has been arrested. You can contact me on 079 491 2668 for more info.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.068 seconds