Menu
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Report and discuss fraudsters and brokers that do not pay in this section. Please read Terms of Use before posting

TOPIC: CONTRACT SCAM RUSTENBURG TO PRETORIA CONTAINERS

CONTRACT SCAM RUSTENBURG TO PRETORIA CONTAINERS 4 years 9 months ago #113

• atwork
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
:angry: :sick: :blush: :oops: THIS HOW I LOOK AT THIS MOMENT LIKE A FOOL

DEAR ALL THIS IS NOT ABOUT ME BUT ABOUT MY POOR TRANSPORTERS

I HAVE A SIGNED CONTRACT WITH A #$@^$%# NICO VAN DER SCHYFF AND THEUNIS VAN DER MERWE FROM LADYSMITH FOR 10 TRUCKS ON THE CONTRACT BUT THE CONTRACT IS NIL A VOID NOT GOING TO HAPPEN NOW I SIT WITH THE RED FACE AND HAVE TO TELL MY TRANSPORTER SORRY GUYS THIS WAS A HOAX I JUST THOUGHT I WANT TO DO GOOD TO THE TRANSPORTERS OF MINE THATS BEEN STRAGGLING THE PAST MONTHS WITH THERE CASH FLOWS DID CHECK SOME INFO BUT NOT ALL AND GUESS WHAT....................THIS IS ONE HELL OF A MESS . ONE WENT AND BROUGHT A TRUCK AND TRAILER AND OTHERS WAITING FOR 14 DAYS FOR INDUCTION HAHAHAHAHA NOT GOING TO HAPPEN AT ALL THE BASTARD DOES NOT EVEN TAKE MY CALLS SO PLEASE BE WARNED IF EVER HEAR FROM NIC VAN DER SCHYFF RUN LIKE HELL DONT LOOK BACK THIS IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN AT AT ALL MAKE SURE EVEN IF YOU NEED TO GO BEHIND SOMEONES BACK CHECK ALL DETAILS I DID IT A BIT TO LATE AND HAVE GUYS THAT ARE CASH STRAPPED DUE TO THIS

I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THE FOLLOWING SORRY GUYS I WAS IN THE WRONG AND DID NOT MEANT TO HARM YOU AT ALL PLEASE EXCEPT MY APOLOGIZE IM REALLY SORRY

ZELDA
AT WORK FREIGHT TRADERS
I THOUGHT I WAS SMART BUT SOME ONE OUT SMART ME IM REALLY SORRY
Last Edit: 4 years 9 months ago by atwork.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.063 seconds