Menu
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Report and discuss fraudsters and brokers that do not pay in this section. Please read Terms of Use before posting

TOPIC: BEWARE OF LINDSEY THOMPSON A SCAMMER AND NON PAYER

BEWARE OF LINDSEY THOMPSON A SCAMMER AND NON PAYER 4 years 7 months ago #122

• pedzisayi
  • Fresh Boarder
:angry: The operator's name is Lindsey Thompson who supposedly is one of the members of LDR Transport Services. CK 2013/184764/07.They are supposedly using this fake address P.O.Box 2085, Hillcrest, 3650. .Her telephone number is 031 762 2107 and 082 838 7070 Fax 086 767 9717. email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..
I did work for her in February 2014 from Kafue in Zambia to Harare of which she got paid and i have battled ever since to get my payment from her. I am a broker who secured a load from Her for my transporter and myself and the transporter have not been pain upto now. She had lied she has a load in Norton Harare to JHB of which we ended up not taking it. She lies its 50 after loading and 50 on offloading. What a scam. She is a rascal.
She makes all these promises that she doesnt keep. She has silly excuses about her family and social life and she would want you to feel sorry for her and buying time and blaming on the Client who would have paid her in time. She lies that the Client has engaged Lawyers not to pay us. Where the hell has this happened. She says she has loads in Zambia , South Africa, Mozambique and Harare.
Beware of her. She should not be trusted and i will do everything in my power to ensure she doesnt make it in this industry.A real "asshole" and a fraud!!!! Beware of this FRAUDSTER.
Last Edit: 4 years 7 months ago by pedzisayi.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.073 seconds